- ipermitAsked on December 01, 2014 at 05:09 PM
I have worked over phone with my Exchange support and it appears that the issue is not with them. Can some one please call me 805 338 6464 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to get a sender side log" if possible. i have nothing blocking your emails but they do not come through for some of my accounts. is there a way to see if emails are getting blocked or getting bouncebacks?
- CharlieAnswered on December 01, 2014 at 06:55 PM
Unfortunately, we do not have a phone support right now. But we'll help find the solution for your problem here in the forum as detailed as possible.
Upon checking your account, I see that you already have a lot of forms made and are active. I've check the form you shared and the emails associated with it if they are in our bounce list and if there are errors in our mail logs, it seems that everything is working fine as our logs indicate that emails were successfully sent and the email addresses are not in our bounce list.
You can also try investigating the problem in your end by following the links below.
1. View your form's email history- this is a log of the form's email history to where you can see if the submission was successfully sent or not.
2. How to setup email alert properly to prevent bouncing related issues- best practices on how to setup the Email Alerts to prevent bouncing related issues.
3. Whitelisting JotMail IP addresses- I see that you have custom emails, is it provided by a hosting site? If it is, it might be that the email provider has been blocking our JotMail IP addresses, you can check the guide that we have and whitelist our IPs.
Also, please do check if the notifications might be being moved to the trash or spam folder in your email providers dashboard.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance on this.