JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
edit thank you pageAsked by jwinn on December 01, 2014 at 05:28 PM
I understand that you want to edit the Thank you message page. It seems that you have already edited your Thank you message. However, I am providing herewith the steps below :
1. Open the JotForm in Edit mode
2. Click on Setup & Embed
3. Click on Thank you to open Thank you page wizard
4. Now, click on Thank you message and then click on Next
5. Edit the content of Thank you message and add the fields from the form as you need.
6. Click on Finish to save the changes and close the wizard
7. Save the form
Hope this information helps. Let us know if you are looking for something different. We will be happy to help.