- bendprowebAsked on December 02, 2014 at 05:40 PM
I have a form set up using Stripe products that has a coupon code for $200 as long as the purchase is over $800. When I test the form, the coupon code works, reduces the total and in the autoresponder it shows the total charged as $600. However, in Stripe it actually charges the full $800. Is there an issue with coupons when the form is in test mode vs being live? I don't wnat people to be overcharged.
Here is the form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/43356138383963 The order part is in test mode right now.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 02, 2014 at 06:29 PM
I can't recall exactly, but the total amount that should appear in Stripe should be the grand total from the form. I am able to replicate this into the cloned version of your form and to a new form and that's a bit confusing.
Let me forward this thread to our developers so they can further advise us of this matter. This could be a bug or something that needs to be explained.
Thanks for reporting!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 04, 2014 at 11:16 AM
We have just released a fix for this bug. Kindly get back to us if you're still having issues.
- bendprowebAnswered on December 04, 2014 at 11:20 AM
Fantastic! I just tried it and it works great. Thanks so much.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 04, 2014 at 12:07 PM
Thank you for the confirmation. We are happy to hear with the result.