- Deborah.MillerAsked on December 02, 2014 at 06:22 PM
We have a survey we send on a monthly basis to customers who have used our service for that month. We were using Survey Methods, which allows us to upload the email list and then tracks the responses for that email address. It also filters to ensure we are not sending duplicate emails to customers.
I could use a mail system to send the survey out, but how can I capture the response per person? Is there a different way to do this?
- CharlieAnswered on December 02, 2014 at 07:25 PM
I'm not sure if we do have that kind of function because it seems to be a full system in sending survey.
What we have are the following.
1. Share your forms with different ways, including email, social media sharing, direct links, embedding to different websites, etc...
2. You can monitor the submissions from the "Submissions" page, see what IP address the form was sent, the date, what email was used, and a lot more. There are also settings in there that you can explore and you can also download them as PDF, CSV or as an excel sheet.
3. You can also check our available Apps where you can integrate and manage your data. I see that there are email campaign and newsletter related apps that you can use there.
I'm not sure if this answers your question, but I hope this helps or at least gives you an idea on how to proceed. If I misunderstood your question, please do let me know.