What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Yes, this works, although there's a workaround we need to do because the FTP submission only allows the form when it has a file upload field. Here's what I did.
1. Add a "File Upload" field so that we can enable the FTP submission option. I hid mine because I don't really need to collect any uploads from the user.
2. Navigate to "My Forms"->Choose form->Click Submissions.
3. Click the gear icon for the settings. Enable the "Auto Hide Empty Fields" and "Send Uploads To FTP".
4. You can then just follow on how to setup the FTP server settings in this tutorial: http://www.jotform.com/help/177-How-to-Enable-FTP-on-Form-Submissions
5. You will then see in your FTP server that the submission is in .pdf file.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need more assistance on this.