- CharlieAnswered on December 02, 2014 at 08:56 PM
Yes, this works, although there's a workaround we need to do because the FTP submission only allows the form when it has a file upload field. Here's what I did.
1. Add a "File Upload" field so that we can enable the FTP submission option. I hid mine because I don't really need to collect any uploads from the user.
2. Navigate to "My Forms"->Choose form->Click Submissions.
3. Click the gear icon for the settings. Enable the "Auto Hide Empty Fields" and "Send Uploads To FTP".
4. You can then just follow on how to setup the FTP server settings in this tutorial: http://www.jotform.com/help/177-How-to-Enable-FTP-on-Form-Submissions
5. You will then see in your FTP server that the submission is in .pdf file.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need more assistance on this.