- habitat_emarsysAsked on December 02, 2014 at 10:41 PM
I'm trying to get all the submission records by use API. I find out there only available on completed submissions by use this: http://api.jotform.com/docs/#form-id-submissions. But i can not find any AIP to get the pending submissions.
Please advise. Thanks.
- CharlieAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 08:15 AM
Are you referring to the pending submissions under incomplete payments done by a user? Upon checking the API documentation, unfortunately, it seems that it is not stated there. But I can forward this to our developers and technical team so that they can properly advise us. We will receive a notification when they have an update for us.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on December 04, 2014 at 03:11 AM
I haven't tested pending submissions before, but this solution may work.
1) Use a webhook to notify your server that a submission has been sent. I'm not 100% sure when the hook is sent, in regards to pending submissions though. I *think* it's sent even if the submission is still pending.
2) Use this API call, if necessary, to check the submission
Potentially you could use the timing of when the web hook fires, and the existing API calls to determine which submissions are pending.
Let us know if you have further questions.