- aitsaved9Asked on December 03, 2014 at 12:32 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 03:53 PM
You can do this via the Form Designer. Go to the CSS tab on the designer, then double click on the PayPal field and set the display property to none.
Take a look at the following animation.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- aitsaved9Answered on December 03, 2014 at 04:51 PMThat's wonderful..
and how do I bring it back... I'm trying to replace the payment tool with
another one and a messages auto populates stating to remove the initial
payment widget. But I cant unhide it now. Please help!And I also wanted to know if there can be a widget where respondents can
1. Credit/Debit/Checking account
2. Interac e-transfers
Reach us any time at AITsaves9@gmail.com and we will respond to you at the
We wish you all the best with your academic success.
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 06:01 PM
You can delete the CSS code to bring the field back.
The other question has been moved into a separate thread.