What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How to edit distribution or recipient email list?Asked by Amy Ferrari on December 03, 2014 at 04:12 PM
Hi, my name is Amy Ferrari with Church Restoration Group and DT Mistick. Below is the jot form we use of our website lead form is not working correctly. I am wondering how we go about logging in and seeing our distribution list that goes along with this form. Thanks!
Are you referring to the distribution list on the email alerts setting?
You can do this by:
1. Logging in to your account.
2. Inside your Form builder. Navigate to "Setup & Embed"->Email Alerts
2. You can then add new email notifications or edit the existing one.
3. I choose "Emergency / New Lead", you can see the list of recipient emails to where the form will be sent when a submission has been done.
4. After clicking "Next", you will have an option to edit or customize the email content of that notification.
I would also like to suggest that you check this section of our User Guide to solve common email problems, Solve common email problems.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance on this.
Okay, but I do not have our log in information. How do I go about getting that?
Upon checking your account, I see that the form is associated with the email firstname.lastname@example.org. To gain access to your JotForm account, you can do a password reset.
1. Click the Log In menu at the upper right page, click the "Forgot Password".
2. You'll then need to input the email where the JotForm account is registered.
3. You will then receive an email regarding on how to do a password reset.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need more information regarding this.