- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 05:09 PM
There is no way to adjust the photo size in the order form. You must re-dimension the photos and upload them again. Meanwhile I've opened a ticket to request this feature. Hopefully our developers consider this to be implemented soon.
- jntsouAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 05:31 PMI am using the purchase order feature from the payment tools and the photos
do not stretched. However, It's too small to see it.
Is it possible to improve this?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 08:14 PM
I saw that you have injected a custom CSS codes to the form to adjust the product images. You can do the same to the other forms you have.
You can also use a percentage value instead of a fixed sizing. For example:
You can also use "auto" in height value so to constrain the image based on its width.
For your suggestion about uploading the product image instead of the URL, please see it here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/469100.
- jntsouAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 11:11 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 04, 2014 at 12:16 AM
I've moved your last question about enlarging photos in product item to a new thread, kindly check it here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/469163. If you have another question, please create a new thread for it.