- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 09:08 PM
This report has been forwarded to our developers as well. We'll let you know via this thread when updates are made to this.
- amhomelifeAnswered on December 08, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Please let me know if there is any clarifying information that I can provide to help move things along. This issue is affecting workflow significantly.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 08, 2014 at 10:40 AM
Thank you for the help. Will do! For now, try the PDF download option in form submissions page:
- amhomelifeAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 11:04 AM
Tried, but the pdf button it's still not working in the submissions page. However, excel and csv do work.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 12:10 PM
I'm sorry to know that. We'll, it's working fine here. Maybe the problem is specifically to your form.
Would you consider having a PDF download link for each of your submissions? I can give you the links. Just please let me know the form URL. Then you can use software that can do batch downloads. Or, I can do it for you as I have one to my computer. Just allow me to do so.
- amhomelifeAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 03:50 PM
yes, do you know anything about the error given in the original thread? the issue is with one person's computer, so others are having no problems and can download just fine. We are trying to troubleshoot why this person is having the issue, as it just recently cropped up for her.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 05:57 PM
The issue seems to be something related to SSL. Could you ask your colleague download using normal link i.e., without having https in the URL?
Anyways, since the issue is already escalated our backend team we hope we receive an update very soon.
- amhomelifeAnswered on December 10, 2014 at 10:19 AM
Yes, how would she go about downloading without https? At this point all she does is click the "get pdf" button, and can't see the normal link. Please advise.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 10, 2014 at 12:56 PM
After the error message is displayed, you can rename the https to http in the address bar to download the file.
The file should be downloaded now without any issues. Thanks!
- tarterusaAnswered on December 11, 2014 at 12:44 PM
We're having the same issue over here. Keep us posted on a solution. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 11, 2014 at 02:23 PM
Thank you for reporting this issue. I see that one of our developers is already assigned to look into this. You'll receive an update once the issue is resolved.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on December 16, 2014 at 06:52 AM
The PDF download issue has now been fixed so you should now be able to download your submissions correctly.
Thank you for your patience.
- amhomelifeAnswered on December 16, 2014 at 11:06 AM
Thank you so much! I works now.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 16, 2014 at 12:21 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
I am glad to know that the issue is resolved.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.