- ianloweAsked on December 04, 2014 at 06:46 AM
Is there a way to allow the customer to select the quantity of a product when using the paypal payment option
- CharlieAnswered on December 04, 2014 at 08:20 AM
You can do this by adding other options on the Product details on Payment Wizard. You can follow the guide that I made below
1. Choose the "Sell Products" option.
2. Add a product and click the "Add New Option". A window will show up and will let you enable the "Custom Quantity" checkbox.
3. You can edit the name and add the default quantity.
4. This is how the form will look like with the quantity option enable.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance on this.
- ianloweAnswered on December 04, 2014 at 09:01 AMMany, many thanks for your quick response
- CharlieAnswered on December 04, 2014 at 09:10 AM
You're most welcome, I'm glad to be of a help.
If you need an assistance again or have any other concerns, please feel free to open up a new thread here in the forum.
- CharlieAnswered on December 08, 2014 at 08:10 AM
To further assist you, I've created a separate thread so that we can focus on one topic per thread post. Please refer to this link for an update: http://support.jotform.com/answers/471091.