- jgersteinAsked on December 04, 2014 at 04:47 PM
On my form I'm trying to figure out where/ what email address is linked to the SUBMIT button.
- CharlieAnswered on December 04, 2014 at 05:56 PM
To check what emails are associated in your form, you can navigate to the "Email Alerts" setting. You can follow this guide that we have, setting up email notifications.
I've also made a quick guide below.
1. Navigate to "Setup & Embed"->"Email Alerts"
2. You can edit existing notification or add a new one.
3. You will see a compose email window, you can add, edit or delete form field values here. You can also design, add logos and style your email content.
4. Here is the "Provide Sender and Recipient Details" window, you will see what recipient emails the form will be sent when a submission has been done.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance on this.