What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
The Check Boxes on My Form Don't WorkAsked by RATEX on December 04, 2014 at 06:40 PM
When I complete and submit the form ALL of the content for each box
shows up in the delivered form results;/ instead of the content for the
The problem is with the at http://ratexcredit.com/sign/program.htm
Please help, thank you... Sandy.
You mentioned "checkboxes" but the jotform embedded in the web page to which you referred has none:
It does have dropdowns though:
The thing is, after cloning the form and doing a test submission I was unable to replicate the issue. Both the notification and the submissions page of my clone only showed one choice per dropdown. I also checked the submissions page of the form in your account and couldn't find anything unusual there either.
Perhaps a screenshot of the issue may help me to better understand it. Please see the following guide which was originally posted by a colleague (Welvin):
METHOD 1 (EASIEST)
1. Click on Insert/Edit image button
2. Click on the "Upload" button
3. Click on Choose File and look in your local folders.
4. Click on Submit
This is VERY useful when you need to inject Custom CSS that requires image URL's. Please check the steps below:
2. Click "Choose File" button and choose your image file (should be in JPG or PNG format and not more than 500KB)
3. Click "Send Image" to upload (you should be able to see the file successfully uploaded in the image section)
4. Select and Copy the direct file URL from the "Image URL" box
5. In our forum editor, click the "Insert/Edit Image" button:
6. Paste link in the "Source" box:
**Dimensions boxes are automatically filled by the editor and used the actual image width and height. You can change it if you wish.***
That's it! :)