- akotoulasAsked on September 28, 2011 at 12:28 PM
Is it possible to create a secondary login for an account with some restrictions, like not allowing the deletion or alteration of forms?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 28, 2011 at 12:59 PM
Thanks for asking. The ability to both add extra admins to accounts and manage their permissions has been previously requested but it's not in the pipeline for the foreseable future.
If there's anything else form related with which you require assistance, do let us know. We'll be happy to help you as best as we can.
- akotoulasAnswered on September 28, 2011 at 02:03 PM
Thank you for the response. My concern is that some forms can be very complex and require significant amount of time to create and I don't see a way to backup the work other than cloning. Is there a way to safe keep a form for future restoring if needed?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 28, 2011 at 05:22 PM
I am sure that you are right about using a clone feature to accomplish your goal. I would recommend to create a folder e.g. "backup", and then move there your clonned forms.
Also let me please inform you that from time to time you may download source code of your form(s) for backup purposes.
In order to get the full source code of some form, please follow the next steps:
1. Open your form on the Form Builder:
2. Open "Setup & Embed" tab on toolbar,
3. Click on "Embed Code"
4. Click on "Source" button and click on the download link.
Moreover, JotForm perform backups, so there is a very very little chance that you may lose something. I hope this information will be helpful for you.