- peeryaptsAsked on December 05, 2014 at 07:29 PM
I put a form on Facebook, but it aligns left and I can’t get it to correct and align center. What am I doing wrong?
I suspect that it may have something to do with the new CSS editor. I’ve been having problems with it freezing up after every change I make.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 06, 2014 at 04:53 AM
Is this already sorted out? The form appears to be centered now upon checking it on your FB page.
If there's anything else you need help with, let us know. We'd be happy to help.
- peeryaptsAnswered on December 06, 2014 at 06:41 AMYes, i got it resolved thanks. I apologize for not letting you know.
Historic Peery Apartments
Confidentiality Notice: This email and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or private information that is protected by law. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender at once. Thank you
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 06, 2014 at 01:39 PM
No worries. Cheers! :)
- remaxmychoiceAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 02:17 PM
Hi, I have same problem on my facebook tab..
can you explain how you fix it?
-- solved --
Just delet the float: left;
from css code
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 04:47 PM
Glad to hear you were able to get this sorted as well. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with and we will be happy to do so.