- MicheleSoltsAsked on December 05, 2014 at 07:33 PM
Is there a way to upload multiple files (usually by holding ctrl and selecting the files you want)? When I tried it, I could only select and upload one file at a time. At this time, I have added several Upload widgets to allow for multiple file upload. Is there a more efficient way?
- ShadaeAnswered on December 06, 2014 at 07:22 AM
You can use one upload file to have multiple files uploaded by enabling the "Allow Multiple" property. This will allow your users to select multiple file in file dialog box.
Here are the steps to enable the "Allow Multiple" property of file upload question:
1. Load your form in the form builder.
2. Select the file upload question of your form.
3. Click on the "Allow Multiple" property in the form toolbar which will display "ON" property.
4. Once the "Allow Multiple" is switched ON, users will be able to select multiple file in file upload dialog box.
I hope this helps! Please inform us if you need further assistance.