- CharlieAnswered on December 05, 2014 at 08:52 PM
Have you tried following the instruction that we have in the "Embed Form" under "Setup & Embed"?
You can embed it in Wordpress by following the screenshots below.
1. Navigate to->"Setup & Embed"->"Embed Form"->Choose Wordpress
2. Copy the script code and following the instructions. Also, you can use the plugin.
If the above does not work. I would also like to suggest exploring the other embed form options, you can follow the guide that we have here: Which Form Embed Code to Use?
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance on this.
- hameedmajidAnswered on December 06, 2014 at 09:21 AMHi. Please view my form via a mobile www.drivechauffeur.co.uk.
You can't press next
On desktop computer it's fine
- valAnswered on December 06, 2014 at 07:06 PM
Could you please follow the guide above, your form is not visible on your site and if the Wordpress embed code not work, please use Embed Form instead.
Do get back to us if the issues still persist.