- slider17Asked on December 06, 2014 at 12:11 AM
the date picker widget on the form i have embedded on my site is not displaying correctly. it seems its contracted by more than a half of its normal size.
please refer to the link below.
this screenshot shows the issue in detail
how to fix this?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 06, 2014 at 11:22 AM
I see what you mean. The Date picker widget is not displaying properly.
We need to change the height of the widget from 25 to 34. You need to apply this on all of the Date picker widgets. Please check the screenshot below.
1. Right click on the widget field.
2. Select "Show Properties".
3. Change the height value to "34"
4. Click "Close settings" then save the form.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.
- slider17Answered on December 06, 2014 at 10:20 PM
ok that has not fixed the issue.
the widget is still 'squashed' please refer to the original screenshot i posted.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 07, 2014 at 03:23 AM
Thank you for updating us. I was able to replicate the issue. It is actually an intermittent issue, sometimes it will show up properly but most of the time, it won't. It is also happening on the other date picker widget. I tried it on Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer 8.
I don't have an idea what causes this problem. I will be forwarding this to our developers so that they can take a look at it. We will notify you via this thread once an update is available.
Hope you understand. Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on December 19, 2014 at 03:53 AM
The issue has been fixed - it was caused by poor interaction between the date picker and the conditional logic of hiding and showing elements on your form.
We have made a system wide update that fixes this interaction - I tested your form and so far so good.
If you have further difficulty - please let us know.
- slider17Answered on December 19, 2014 at 04:23 AM
thank you for fixing this! much appreciated.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 19, 2014 at 09:44 AM
In behalf of our widget developers, you are welcome. Thank you very much for waiting. We appreciate your patience. Let us know you have any questions.
Thank you for choosing JotForm.