- aviruchAsked on December 06, 2014 at 01:02 PM
We have two following needs -
1. We have created a form for a student competition where user will feed some details about himself. Then user need to enter number of team members (Maximum limit on team member is 10) in his group.
Based on user input for team member, we want to repeat a block to enter details about each member.
Request you to kindly let us know if it is possible.
2. When user fill the form, we can show a unique number from "Random number generator".
When user fill some other form we want user to fill this unique number and email id, and we want to cross check if number and email is matching with our record that user filled earlier, then only user upload his competition file.
Thank you in advance.
- BenAnswered on December 07, 2014 at 06:59 AM
Since we can only answer to one question per thread I have moved your second question to a new thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/470724
We will be replying to it shortly.
Now in regards to your first question, yes it is possible.
Now if you can tell us what kind of info you are looking to repeat there are several options available.
1. create all the fields (since there is a maximum number of 10) and use conditions to show them
2. add a Configurable List widget (or some other similar one - depending on the fields)
Do let us know if you have any further questions.
- Mike CollinsAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 03:32 PM
In this scenario, is there a way to generate a form submission based on the number of items are repeated. I want a new form submission with all the parent\surrounding data duplicated.
So if someone added 4 players at one registration I want 4 records on my spreadsheet with each one containing the parent info.
- BenAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 04:57 PM
We always suggest to open a new thread so that we can properly assist you with your issues or questions, so I have moved your post this time to a new thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/642422 where we will be answering it shortly Mike.