What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Order Form not displaying images properlyAsked by jntsou on December 07, 2014 at 01:59 AM
I set up the sales order form with photos but it is not showing it when I check out. It looks good when I edit the form. However, I can't even order from the from link
order form JotForm check images order samples order images
I took a look at your jotform and I think that I see what you mean.
To fix this just add this CSS code to your jotform:
This code will make it look like this:
In case this is not what you mean, do let us know.
Sent from Jean's iPhone
How do I make the sales order form in the center? it is on the right side
of the form now.
Could you please elaborate? I've had a look at your jotform and I don't see anything aligned to the right. In most instances screenshots help to explain issues. Please use the following procedure:
METHOD 1 (EASIEST)
1. Click on Insert/Edit image button
2. Click on the "Upload" button
3. Click on Choose File and look in your local folders.
4. Click on Submit
This is VERY useful when you need to inject Custom CSS that requires image URL's. Please check the steps below:
2. Click "Choose File" button and choose your image file (should be in JPG or PNG format and not more than 500KB)
3. Click "Send Image" to upload (you should be able to see the file successfully uploaded in the image section)
4. Select and Copy the direct file URL from the "Image URL" box
5. In our forum editor, click the "Insert/Edit Image" button:
6. Paste link in the "Source" box:
**Dimensions boxes are automatically filled by the editor and used the actual image width and height. You can change it if you wish.***
That's it! :)