- hoot33Asked on September 28, 2011 at 06:45 PM
This is my form
Submissions are successful but I have not received an email in a couple of weeks, this makes the order process difficult.
Please let me know
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 28, 2011 at 07:09 PM
Please try to set the following settings for "Sender Name:" and "Sender E-mail:"
You can do this using the following steps:
1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts" and select "Notification".
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom).
Sender Name: JotForm
Sender E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Click "Finish" button.
Then, please re-check if it makes the difference and update this thread with the results. Also please note that the notifications from paypal based forms are only sent when the payment is completelly processed. Thank you for cooperation.