- chpbrownleeAsked on September 28, 2011 at 08:58 PM
Recently I started using Jotforms, I tried posting the forms with the domain name: jotform.com but forumotion seemed to think your site was a phising site, so I did some research and started using the jotfor.ms domain name, which worked for a while but now it seems like you don't use that anymore or something and none of my forms work and I can't connect to your site through that domain either, anyway you, or I, can fix this or use another way?
- brx250Answered on September 29, 2011 at 09:53 PM
Hi chpbrownlee ,
Thank you for using JotForm.
First of all, we apologize for any inconvenience. If our short URL, which is jotfor.ms, did not do the trick, you can try putting up a link to your form instead. Do this by using HTML a tag. For example:
Please fill up this <a target="_blank" href=”http://www.jotform.com/form/XXXXXXXXX”>form </a>.
Please fill up this form : <a target="_blank" href=” http://www.jotform.com/form/XXXXXXXXX”> http://www.jotform.com/form/XXXXXXXXX</a>.
Visit this forum to see the link in action http://offtopiczone.forumotion.com/t37-how-to-buy. Nevertheless, I will try to forward your concern to our administrators regarding the inactivity of jotfor.ms. Hope this helps.
If you have further issues and concerns, please feel free to contact us again.
Albert | JotForm Support
- chpbrownleeAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 12:24 AM
That doesn't work either... still says phishing site...
- brx250Answered on September 30, 2011 at 01:08 AM
In order for us to look into your issue further, could you provide us the URL of your forum post, and also screenshot of what you are seeing?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Albert | JotForm Support
- allanftdAnswered on October 02, 2011 at 01:51 AM
I can see that you have a Google Docs account. THis means that you also have a Google Sites account. Please create a page in Google Sites and then embed your JotForm form there. Then use the URL of the Google Sites page to link into your forum page. Just make sure that the page is viewable by the public (unrestricted view).
Please try and let us know how it goes.
- chpbrownleeAnswered on October 02, 2011 at 03:08 AM
Good idea, I'll try that.
- chpbrownleeAnswered on October 02, 2011 at 10:40 AM
I would really rather not do that... it looks weird. Is there not any way I can just fix the phising site problem? Since, apparently it's not all of forumotion it's just my site or something.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 03:47 AM
jotfor.ms domain should be fixed now.
- tugatechAnswered on August 20, 2013 at 12:43 PM
The jotfor.ms isn't working.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 20, 2013 at 03:21 PM
Good day! Please open a separate thread with your question. Please include the form URL and the description or how you'd like to use the form.
- Leonard KynastonAnswered on July 04, 2015 at 12:38 AM
If you want to create a forum for free, there is a good service.
- Leonard KynastonAnswered on July 04, 2015 at 12:39 AM
If you want to create a forum for free, there is a good service
- BorisAnswered on July 04, 2015 at 01:48 AM
Leonard, please note that this is an old thread from 2011. If you need any assistance, please open a new thread and kindly describe your query there. Thank you.