- miguelholaAsked on December 08, 2014 at 03:12 PM
I offer a service for which I would like to set up different pricing depending on the date of purchase; ei early bird, regular, rush.
The service is the same, but prices vary depending on its starting date and the date of purchase.
Is this possible at all?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 08, 2014 at 05:06 PM
Yes, you can have special pricing option using the payment tool.
Please check this user guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/265-What-is-Special-Pricing
There are several pricing options you can add also.
Hope this help. Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- miguelholaAnswered on December 08, 2014 at 05:51 PMThanks for your email.
I was aware of this feature, but what i need is for the prices to adjust automatically depending on dates. Early bird if users registers before 30 days of set date and so on.... is this possible?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 08, 2014 at 06:02 PM
Thank you for the explanation.
You can achieve this using smart forms conditions and payment integration.
This are what you need
1. Smart Forms using conditional statement
2. Custom Calculation Payment form integration
In your case, the custom calculations will be base on dates.
I will get back to you with a demo form that does this.
- miguelholaAnswered on December 08, 2014 at 08:51 PMThank you, that would be most helpful.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 08, 2014 at 09:56 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- miguelholaAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 04:01 PMI'm looking forward to the demo on how to do this.
- miguelholaAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 04:41 PMActually, I've trying to set up the calculated fee using as per tutorial http://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field,But instead of having the "Get Amount From" field I get "suggested amount" Please help.