- arazerAsked on December 08, 2014 at 04:29 PM
I have two forms that are separate that I would like to merge into one form is this possible?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 08, 2014 at 05:38 PM
- arazerAnswered on December 08, 2014 at 07:24 PM
The field manager app combines my forms inside the app but they don't show up on the merged form itself. Suggestions
- CharlieAnswered on December 08, 2014 at 09:25 PM
You should be able to see the copied fields in the form builder. Please do check the screenshots I made below.
1. Navigated to this app http://fieldmanager.jotform.io/.
2. Choose the necessary forms that I needed. Right side is my Form 1 and the left side is my Form 2. I want to copy fields from Form 2 to Form 1.
3. After copying, click the icon on the Form 1, it should open the new Form 1 with copied fields in the Form builder, you can then make further changes there and don't forget to save it.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance on this.