- rlr2108Asked on September 29, 2011 at 05:56 AM
I created a form for a nonprofit organization under my work account (as opposed to opening an account for the org). I now realize it will be to their benefit to have a separate account. Instead of redoing the entire form (eval tool), is there a way to transfer it to a new account?
Please let me know.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 29, 2011 at 08:12 AM
You can use the import feature to copy a form to another account, Here's how:
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click New Form
3. In the New Form Wizard, choose Import Form
4. Choose "From a web page" if you want to import a form from another account or another website, then Enter the url of the form in a textbox that appears when you select this option
5. Choose "Clone an existing form" to duplicate one of the forms in your account then choose the form from a dropdown that appears
6. Click Continue
You will then be redirected to the imported/cloned form in edit mode. The form is automatically saved in your account.
Let me know if you have some more questions.
- rlr2108Answered on September 29, 2011 at 08:36 AMI want to copy a form or duplicate a form into a different account. Not within my account.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 29, 2011 at 08:54 AM
Thanks for your reply, I do apologize for not making it clear. If you would like to copy your form to your 2nd account then just get your form url from your 1st account. And then use my guide above on how to copy the form.
I hope this makes us clear.