- eiermannAsked on December 08, 2014 at 11:23 PM
Jotform gathers a bit amount of data (Names, email addresses, phone numbers ect.).
But I haven’t found an easy way to search ALL FORM SUBMISSIONS for a name or email address.
Is there an easy way to do that?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 03:35 AM
You can search for any text in your form's submission page.
Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Go to your form's submission page.
2. Scroll down and you should be able to see the search text box just below the submission grid. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- eiermannAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 03:37 AM
Dear Ashwin, thanks for your reply. I would like to search ALL FORMS AT ONCE, not only one form ;-)
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 05:20 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible for search together in all your forms's submission data.
Apart from manually downloading and the merging the submission data, the only workaround I can think of is to use our "Combine Submissions" app to combine the submissions of all your forms which will download a csv file. You can then search in this csv file.