- spdlAsked on December 09, 2014 at 09:51 AM
I upgraded from Free to Premium but it's not showing up on my account. It still asking to upgrade but my credit card was charged with the Premium fee ($45/year). I have the confirmation code. How long does it take to change your account? I'm already over my payment allowance. It's been over 24 hours.
- KadeJMAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 12:36 PM
Thank you for becoming a subscriber and we're sorry to see that your account didn't upgrade right away as it should have so lets get this problem fixed for you right now.
Usually when you upgrade it should be instantaneous but in your case I found this problem occurred because there was an issue with your referral link so our system didn't associate the subscription with your account properly.
I've fixed and updated this for you and we do deeply apologize about that. You should now be able to see your Premium Plan on your account.
- 2ctmediaAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 12:41 PM
- 2ctmediaAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 12:42 PM
- KadeJMAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 12:45 PM
If that's not the account you were logged into at the time then this most likely happened because you clicked on the Email for it which was linked with that account because of the associated link in the email.
Was this meant for "2ctmedia" instead then? Please let us know so we can fix it.
- 2ctmediaAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 12:47 PM
oops I think i responded to the wrong question... sorry I'm having the same issue though.
- spdlAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 01:40 PM
Thank you! It's now been fixed by the Jotform team!
- KadeJMAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 03:14 PM