- InteractiveResortsAsked on September 29, 2011 at 11:30 AM
A user recently submitted a form, and received an autoreply, but it is not visible under the submissions.....
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 29, 2011 at 11:43 AM
If you would be so kind to post your form URL or the page where the form was embedded then that would be a great help. Thank you!
- amberalertAnswered on September 29, 2011 at 05:09 PM
I am running test on an event registration system I set up and I had the same thing happen, but without the notifications. User completed form, hit submit, and saw the Thank you page, but neither of us received a confirmation and I don't see a new submission. I want to make sure this thing is working properly before I releases sales as I'll need to handle about 200 submissions in a day's time and this error would really screw me up.Thanks!
- allanftdAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 10:44 AM
I have checked the submissions page of your form and saw two submissions (from Stephanie A. and Rebecca N.). Aren't these your test submissions?
As a friendly reminder, you are currently on a Free subscription which gives you 100 submissons/month for free. If you are anticipating 200 submissions in a day, your Free account will not be enough for your needs. You may upgrade for a month to the Premium plan for just $9.95. Then cancel it if you no longer need it.
Your confirmation will be highly appreciated.
- amberalertAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 11:08 AM
My bad, I meant this page: http://derbydolls.com/08112012reg
The first page is the payment page and then I have this registration page after the jump from paypal. I did get the two on the first but no on the second eventhough Rebecca N. said she completed the form and got the thank you page.
I understand, I do plan on upgrading if I get this working.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 04:00 AM
1. Do you see these submissions on the Pending Submissions button on Submissions page?
2. Can you post a screenshot of these two pages on your PayPal account:
Profile -> Instant Payment Notifications
Profile -> Website Payment Preferences
- amberalertAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 11:00 AM
No, there are no pending submissions.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 05, 2011 at 10:23 AM
Can you also post the screenshot of the page when you click on that Choose IPN Settings?
But I think the auto-retun settings is the problem. Can you disable the auto-return and then make a test payment and see if the payment goes through and you receive the submission email?
- amberalertAnswered on October 05, 2011 at 11:00 AM
I think you have misunderstood my set-up. I have two forms going, one that people pay with and one that people register with. After they pay I need the redirect to take them to the second form for registration. There at that second form I just collect data, I imagine it could be viewed entirely seperate from paypal and the other form. The second registration form issue was that it did not submit information entered to the database eventhough the user put in data and received the thank you screen after submit.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 06, 2011 at 07:32 AM
I have made some test on your form and everything is working well. I also double checked on your submissions and seems to be OK, all submitted data was received.
Please let us know if the problem isn't yet fixed. We will wait for your response. Thank you.