- bitsworkshopAsked on December 09, 2014 at 12:00 PM
I know coupon codes can be limited by the number of TIMES used. However, is there a way to limit the code by the quantity of the items? For example, a coupon that provides 2 widgets free but if the person orders 6 they get charged for 4? I am working on a conference and some companies get X number of complimentary admissions, the rest they need to pay for.
If not, I will have to have the user enter only one person per form so that the number of times the code is used needs to be tracked...
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 02:16 PM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to use the coupon codes by the quantity of items ordered. However, I think special pricing might be helpful in achieving your requirement.
Please follow the steps below :
1. Open the Payment wizard on your JotForm and follow the wizard upto products listing
2. Select any product and click on Add New Option
3. Select Quantity Property and make sure Custom Quantity is unchecked.
3. Click on Enable Special Pricing
4. Now, enter the pricing as they need to pay.
Complete the wizard and save your JotForm.
Hope this information helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be glad to help.