- gouldcaAsked on December 09, 2014 at 02:26 PM
My form is rendering slowly
Can you help diagnose why my form is so slow?
- raulAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 05:32 PM
Please accept our apologies, I went ahead and test your form's speed here and was able to see that your form renders slow because of an issue we're having with our tracking server.
We have already reported this situation to our back end and hope it will be fixed soon.
- gouldcaAnswered on December 11, 2014 at 08:42 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 11, 2014 at 10:31 AM
We optimized everything but have to consider the length or the number of fields to your form. We support long forms, but this issue will be expected to happen. You have to wait to fill out the form.
- gouldcaAnswered on December 11, 2014 at 05:08 PM
If JotForm says they support long forms, but they won't work properly, that it seems they don't really support long forms. If there is no solution, can Jotfrom recommend another service that will work for me? And can I get a refund?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 11, 2014 at 06:31 PM
The issue is caused by enabled Auto Fill option with selected 'Save on data changes' parameter on form. It saves the whole form into user's browser upon each click, so this is the reason of the slow form. I will submit a ticket to our Development Team to see if we can improve that behavior.
In order to fix this, please disable the Auto Fill option.
Or increase the Auto Save time frame and disable the Save on data changes parameter.
I do not think that we can provide a refund since your payment was made almost a year ago, and PayPal has a two months refund limit.
- gouldcaAnswered on December 11, 2014 at 09:12 PM
Mike_T, You rock! I think the problem has been solved!! It seems that checking Save on Data Changes was what was holding the form up.
I am so relieved!!!!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 12, 2014 at 03:16 AM
On behalf of my colleague Mike_T, you're most welcome :)