- misaksonAsked on August 04, 2010 at 03:58 PM
I have a 30day money back Guarantee form in a pdf that needs a signature. Could this be imported and then have a digital signature?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 05, 2010 at 08:12 AM
No, it is not possible to convert a PDF form to JotForm. You can create PDF forms from your existing web forms, but the reverse is not possible.
- adnicaraguaAnswered on September 04, 2010 at 09:47 PM
As I can do this?
- adnicaraguaAnswered on September 04, 2010 at 09:48 PM
Just need to give the option to save to pdf with the option to fill out and mail service and would be perfect.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 05, 2010 at 02:50 AM
To create a PDF form, right click on the form on My Forms page and select Export PDF. You can then send this PDF file to your users or have it as a download file on your site. This is useful if you need people to print the PDF file, sign it and send it to you.