- baddablingAsked on September 29, 2011 at 03:28 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 29, 2011 at 05:27 PM
Could you please provide us with the form ID in question and the URL to your embded form. Then, we will try to do our best in order to investigate and solve the problem. Thank you for cooperation.
- fxrAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 06:35 AM
Hi baddabing, the submit button should become available when the user logs onto facebook.
If you want the form available (i.e to have a submit button) to non-facebook users, you can use a Free Text (HTML) field, from the Power Tools submenu to embed aSubmit button manually using this code:
<input type="submit" value="Submit" />
Hope that helps.
- baddablingAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 07:03 PM
When logged onto facebook its not showing, but after using the above link it shows for non facebook users. Still unable for facebook friends to see..Anything else we can try?
- allanftdAnswered on October 01, 2011 at 11:52 AM
Non-Faceboook users are not able to see Facebook friends or account details for obvious reasons. That's why the alternate Submit button (the standard grey button) as suggested by fxr above should also be placed.
Hope this sheds some light to your concern. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
- baddablingAnswered on October 01, 2011 at 12:09 PM
I have added the link for the submit button for all non facebook friends, and it works great. My concern is still that all my facebook friends that have "liked" my page are unable to see a submit button. It just shows a shadowed "log on to facebook" staying, which they have already done.
- fxrAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 07:05 PM
Hi baddabing, can you provide a link to the facebook page thats hosting the form?