- emhAsked on August 04, 2010 at 05:00 PM
After my customers finish the form and click submit, the page is redirected to a captcha page, which once filled in goes to the thank you page. However, it used to direct straight to thank you page after form submissions. If someone could help me get rid of the CAPTCHA redirection hat would be helpful.
My form has no CAPTCHA field in it, and i have refreshed the code, so why is it doing it, and how can i stop it?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 05, 2010 at 08:15 AM
Can you post the URL of the page that has your form?
- markobburicAnswered on August 25, 2010 at 10:11 PM
I'm having this problem as well
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 26, 2010 at 01:54 AM
Here is your standalone form:
It looks like you have added CAPTCHA to your form but you have not updated the form code on your web site. You must either remove the captcha from your form or get new form code and update the code on your site.
- markobburicAnswered on August 26, 2010 at 02:17 AM
Are you sure that is the case? The reason I ask is that I don't have the captcha on the site...so not sure why it would show up after..
- paqformsAnswered on April 27, 2011 at 03:22 PM
This looks old bu I am having this same issue
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 28, 2011 at 12:13 PM
Please open up a new thread regarding the issue on your form since this thread
is quite old.
From what I have checked so far one of your forms has captcha field in it.