- mrwaustinAsked on December 10, 2014 at 11:04 AM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 10, 2014 at 01:24 PM
I took a look at your Account Billing History and I can see that you've paid for this through PayPal. The reason why you have not downgraded yet is because our PayPal Downgrade is not automated yet so it queues you in our system for our Billing Team to manually downgrade you which is done about once a week so that is the reason why this has not occurred yet. However, you are more then welcome to expedite this cancellation yourself by logging into your PayPal Account and locating the subscription to cancel it there.
You can refer to these instructions to cancel it in your PayPal Account if you wish for it to be immediate:
(1) Login to your Paypal Account
(2) Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
(3) Click the subscription number for that transaction
(4) Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You can also visit this page for more detailed information on how to cancel a Paypal Subscription.
- mrwaustinAnswered on December 10, 2014 at 08:51 PMI have to say I am very unhappy that I cancelled but was not made aware that there were other steps. I feel a refund is in order.
Sent from Mike Wright
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 10, 2014 at 11:29 PM
Upon checking your account, I did not find any attempt from you to cancel your subscription earlier. The PayPal cancellation is not automated but we do get a message that you have asked for a cancellation which I am unable to find.
I am anyway sending a request for refund for your last payment. Please allow 3-7 days for the amount to reflect in your account.