- dbeckwittAsked on December 10, 2014 at 02:58 PMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 10, 2014 at 05:20 PM
I was able to submit your JotForm without any issues when a photo is taken using the widget. However, I see that the issue arises when the photo is not captured and then tried to submit your JotForm. I'm forwarding this issue to our next level support team to take a look.
As a workaround for time being, please mark the photo widget as a required field so that the form submitter cannot submit the form without capturing the photo.
- dbeckwittAnswered on December 10, 2014 at 05:41 PMThank you
On Wednesday, December 10, 2014, JotForm Support Forum[email@example.com]
- dbeckwittAnswered on December 10, 2014 at 05:51 PMwe don't ever use the photo field, so i deleted it from the site. thanks
for your help!!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 10, 2014 at 06:22 PM
Thanks for the update. Anyways, since the issue is already been escalated we'll wait for the update from the backend team. You'll be updated through this thread, so that you may use the widget later or on some other JotForm.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on December 11, 2014 at 01:51 AM
Hi thank you for reporting the issue and apologize for the inconvenience that have caused you. We made an update to the widget an the bug should already fixed now.
Please confirm if it works from your end otherwise report it back so that we can further investigate the cause of the problem.