- CORElectricAsked on December 10, 2014 at 05:08 PM
This is happening on our website.
Here is a link of our site.
- raulAnswered on December 10, 2014 at 06:19 PM
I was able to reproduce the issue in my testing form.
Let me forward this to our back end so they can check it and see why this is happening.
Please allow some time for them to evaluate the issue and once an update shows up, you'll be notified here.
- CORElectricAnswered on December 11, 2014 at 08:01 AM
Thank you for responding. That sounds great, and we look forward to hearing from you!
- CharlieAnswered on December 11, 2014 at 09:59 AM
In behalf of my colleague, you are most welcome.
I see that this concern has already been assigned to one of our developers. We will hear an update from them if they have fixed the problem.
Thank you for understanding.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on February 05, 2015 at 12:49 AM
Hi, sorry for the late update but the original issue about NY as the default point position of the map has now been fixed.
Please take a look and let us know if the problem still persist!