- exbmAsked on December 10, 2014 at 05:42 PM
so, please Provide additional details for what happened ?? :S
- raulAnswered on December 10, 2014 at 06:42 PM
Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.
As you have noticed our phishing detection tool auto-suspended your account and forms because this form contains Arabic characters.
I went ahead and fixed this issue and you should be able to see all your forms. In order to avoid this to happen again, please create your forms in the English language and then translate them as suggested by Jeanette on this post: http://www.jotform.com/answers/447134#447248
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- exbmAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 01:24 PMMy account got autosuspended again :(
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 02:44 PM
I have now reinstated your account and forms.
I also have Whitelisted your forms so that the phishing filter will not suspend them automatically anymore as long as they are good forms.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Please inform us if you require further assistance.
- exbmAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 03:02 PM
thank you, love u all :D
- BenAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 03:56 PM
In my colleagues' name you are welcome.