- deepalisinghAsked on December 11, 2014 at 12:19 AM
I am new to this technology, I have created my form using jotform this is the url "http://form.jotform.me/form/43438914877469" and with auto generated code feature of jotform i have added into my jsp page .
I am able to enter data to my form also getting the notification. But i want to populate data to mysql server so dat i can access it as per my requirement. I have gone through the userguide . But didnt get much from there.
Can any one please give steps to populate data entry into mysql .Please response as soon as possible.Its Urgent
- valAnswered on December 11, 2014 at 08:25 AM
If I understand you correctly, Please take a look at this link if this is what you want to achieve to your form.
Please check link below.
Hope this help.
- deepalisinghAnswered on December 11, 2014 at 09:49 AM
I have gone through the link, We need to configure following?
1) in thank you massage choose custom url
2) provide this url " http://www.jotform.com/show-post-data/"
or we can use webhook as it facilitate custon-url+show post data.
3) then fill and submit form
It will give you some php code , I am facing 2 issues in this:1)as soon as i am clicking on submit and when it redirecting to thank you page it not populating data on that page it shows "wait till preparing data" , but even after an hour it shows same.
2) the link is using php, is there no way using java as i am a java developer .No idea about PHP coding.
- KadeJMAnswered on December 11, 2014 at 12:10 PM
One of our supporters has advised you in reference of how to do this but you've asked two follow-up questions so I have separated them into different threads so that we can help you on each of the new issues individually.