- asccombaillauxAsked on December 11, 2014 at 09:07 AM
In ordder to limit the typing I would like to be able to provide jostform with the list of Towns and associated Zip code so that wehn someone pick a zip code, the liste of availbale cities in the next pick list is reduced to the only matching cities.
Thanks for your help,
- KadeJMAnswered on December 11, 2014 at 11:22 AM
It seems to me that you want some sort of selection restriction feature to place a limit on the type of cities that would appear if a certain zipcode is used for a specified area.
Zipcode XXX01 ---> Town A
Zipcode XXX02 ---> Town B, Town C
I think something that would work much better than that would be our Postal Code Search Widget which you may want to take a look at. It does the same exact thing and only shows the related city since each is unique anyhow.
- raulAnswered on December 11, 2014 at 04:40 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you're welcome.
Regarding your question.
Unfortunately, there's no option to set a default country in the widget.
You need to select it from the dropdown each time.
If you have further questions, please let us know.
- sudsportAnswered on December 12, 2014 at 04:26 AM
Tooooo bad for the default country set-up, bu I guess I can deal without it.Now is there a french language for this widget, I tried all the tricks which were given by your team on another widget/api translation but it doesn't work as for some unknown reason I cannot reach the "translation option" menu.
- KadeJMAnswered on December 12, 2014 at 09:41 AM
- sudsportAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 07:51 PM
Thanks Kade, please keep me posted on progress.
- raulAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 09:19 PM