- Larry JonesAsked on September 30, 2011 at 12:34 AM
I am trying your product and see that when a form is submitted at the top is your logo can it be removed so my client dont know?
Second if i wanted this installed on my server after i reach a 1,000 users how do i get more? And if i cancel someones account due to non payment do i gain that user back in my 1,000 total?
- brx250Answered on September 30, 2011 at 03:50 AM
First of all, thank you for using JotForm.
You can omit the logo from your Auto-Responder email by following these steps:
1. Navigate to your form.
2. Click "Email Alerts" under the "Setup & Embed" tab.
3. Choose "Auto-Responder" from the list.
4. You can then delete the image/logo.
5. You can also edit your email content with the provided toolbars.
As for your second question, if you want JotForm license to be able to install everything on your local server, please send your inquiries to email@example.com.
Hope this helps. Regards.
Albert | JotForm Support