- robertgispertAsked on December 11, 2014 at 11:38 AM
What is the best way to find an old account that I used in the past. I forgot the password and I am having trouble retrieve the password.
- BenAnswered on December 11, 2014 at 01:34 PM
There are several ways that we can help you to find your account.
1. It is helpful if you have a jotform URL or its ID and we can find under which account it is placed
4. payment reference (such as subscription ID or payment reference number)
5. jotform with Custom URL - it shows the username
Since it is relevant I will mention this as well: you can reset the password using any of the following:
Now having that said, is by some chance rgispert your old account?