- feldhouseAsked on December 11, 2014 at 12:39 PM
We are having an issue with data being entered into fields but not appearing in the emails the form generates.
This information appears in the Jotform Inbox versions but is not appearing in the Email Notifications called Sales Auto Responder or Ad Designer Email-locked.
This page is on an Intranet and is not accessible to the public.
The form is formID=40493887147971
- feldhouseAnswered on December 11, 2014 at 12:42 PM
Forgot a screenshot of what the last test email looked like so it can be compared to the Jotform Inbox version.
- ncccprAnswered on December 11, 2014 at 03:28 PM
I just had the same problem. I fixed it by clearing the 'Form Cache' in Jot Form. Go to Account > Settings and click on the green clear form cache button. As a second measure, I recommend clearing your browser's history before opening your form. That did the trick for me.
- feldhouseAnswered on December 11, 2014 at 03:47 PM
WOW! That worked!
Wonder why clearing the cache would fix that?
Thank you for the solution.
- BenAnswered on December 11, 2014 at 04:08 PM
Our developers created a fix for the issue and it seems to work during our tests, however we would like to confirm if the issue is resolved for you as well.
Based on your comments I believe that it is working as well?
- feldhouseAnswered on December 11, 2014 at 04:11 PM
Correct. Thanks to you and the team for looking into it and making adjustments!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 11, 2014 at 05:30 PM
On behalf of my colleagues you are very welcome! Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with and we will be happy to do so.