- HafeleAmericaAsked on December 11, 2014 at 03:40 PM
- valAnswered on December 11, 2014 at 05:19 PM
Our apologies! we have a temporary glitch on our submission data, on the meantime please follow this guide on how to view your submissions.
Here is the link:
- HafeleAmericaAnswered on December 12, 2014 at 07:53 AM
When will this be fixed?
- HafeleAmericaAnswered on December 12, 2014 at 07:54 AM
You Should Notify us with these problems.
- valAnswered on December 12, 2014 at 09:04 AM
Yes we should notify you once the issue is fix.
- HafeleAmericaAnswered on December 12, 2014 at 09:23 AM
We want notification before or when there is an issue, not a week later. When will this be fixed?
- CharlieAnswered on December 12, 2014 at 10:49 AM
My apologies for the inconvenience that this might have caused you. To further assist you, can you please provide us the link or URL of the form that you are having email problems with?
For the meantime, you can try the following in assessing and troubleshooting your form's email status and settings
1. You can see here all the submissions done in your form, you can see if the submission was successfully sent or not in your recipient email. You can see if the email failed to be sent to the recipient.
2. This is a guide on how to setup properly your notifications to prevent bouncing email related issues. Missing fields in the Recipient and Provider details in your Email Alerts setting can caused problems.
3. If you are using a custom email, like those provided in a hosting website, you may want to contact your email provider to whitelist our IP addresses so that the emails may not be blocked.
I hope this helps. If after applying the above solutions does not help you fix the problem, please do let us know.
- yvonnechienAnswered on December 12, 2014 at 01:31 PM
Thank you for all the help. The issue is resolved. Thanks again.
- CharlieAnswered on December 12, 2014 at 01:34 PM
I'm glad everything is working fine in your end. If you need an assistance or have any other concerns, please feel free to open up a new thread here in the forum, we'll be more than happy to help you.
- yvonnechienAnswered on December 12, 2014 at 01:37 PM
Hi Charlie, I am sorry I answer to wrong post. Because we have similar question. However, my problem is resolved.
- valAnswered on December 12, 2014 at 02:09 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Please get back to us if you have any questions.
- HafeleAmericaAnswered on December 12, 2014 at 03:31 PM
This issue is not resolved. We are not getting email notifications. When will this be resolved. I see this to be a big problem.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 12, 2014 at 04:49 PM
Please provide us with the form name/link in question. We will be more than happy to investigate it further.