- CarolBakerAsked on September 30, 2011 at 05:31 AM
I wish to use jotform to multiply Probability rating (between 1 and 6) by Impact rating (between 1 and six)
to give resulting Exposure (between 1 and 36). Is it possible to have the user input the first two fileds and auto populate the result?
If needs be, we could post the data from the first 2 and do the calculation behind but it would be lovely not to have to do that.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 06:14 AM
As far as I know, calculating values and populating results isn't possible in JotForm for now, but it is a good feature for the form. We might not know JotForm Team's are adding that on the their update list.
- CarolBakerAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 06:17 AM
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
For now, we'll process the submission to produce results in another way.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 06:45 AM
Your most welcome Carol, just feel free to ask if you have some more questions/clarifications. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 11:57 AM
Since this thread is rather old, I have moved your request to a thread of its own. I will follow up here shortly: