- strormekeAsked on September 30, 2011 at 07:30 AM
How can I that person can fill in the form multiple times
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 07:57 AM
It appears that you are asking how to give users the ability to edit their submissions multiple times. If this is the case, please see How to Make a Clickable Edit Link in Chapter 8 (Advanced Features) of our user guide.
If I have misunderstood the question, my apologies. Could you please rephrase it?
- strormekeAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 08:00 AM
ok thank you I have another question if people will form the word thank you is nature that may form after so much time back?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 08:05 AM
If you mean allowing people to submit multipile times or restrict multiple submissions then here's a simple guide for you:
1. From you Form Click on Setup & Embed >> then Preferences
2. On the preferences dialog Select Advanced Settings then Click on "No Check"
"No Check" would allow clients to submit multiple submissions.
"Loose Check" restricts or controls the browser cookie.
"Strict check" controls the IP address
If you have some more questions or clarifications with regards to my guide, please do let us know.