- strormekeAsked on September 30, 2011 at 08:47 AM
if my inbox is full on jotform will I get my mail in my inbox of my email acount still within
- JotFormHelperAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 07:08 PM
I'm Not Sure But JotForm Will Help You Soon! - sorry About The Delay
Thank You For Using JotForm
(Im just a forum helper!)
- mythryllAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 07:30 PM
I assume that once you reach the maximum number of submissions for your subscription level, no further submission will be accepted. If the number of submissions you are getting is far greater than the maximum you currently have, you may want to consider upgrading.
- AtacanCAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 08:34 PM
If a free account reaches the monthly 100 submissions limit, his/her form will be disabled until next month. That means you won't be able to see your new submissions and you won't get an email notification. But if 100 monthly submissions isn't enough for you, you can upgrade your account anytime you want. Click here to see the pricing. When a guest attempts to submit the form, the following message will be shown to your guest:
I hope that you find this information useful.
- strormekeAnswered on October 17, 2011 at 03:00 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 17, 2011 at 05:05 PM
We are more than thankful for your cooperation and patience with us and would like to say that we are glad to assist you anytime.