- JuliusWebbAsked on December 12, 2014 at 12:56 PM
I am not receiving an email from registration
- CharlieAnswered on December 12, 2014 at 02:18 PM
Are you referring to the email notification of your forms? If yes, please do provide us the URL or ID of the forms you are having problems with.
For the meantime, please follow the steps and guide below for you to be able to assess and troubleshoot your Email Alert settings.
1. You can see here all the submissions done in your form, you can see if the submission was successfully sent or not in your recipient email.
2. This is a guide on how to setup properly your notifications to prevent bouncing email related issues.
3. If you are using a custom email, like those provided in a hosting website, you may want to contact your email provider to whitelist our IP addresses so that the emails may not be blocked.
I hope this helps. If after applying the above solutions does not help you fix the problem, please do let us know.