- Agata PawlowskiAsked on September 30, 2011 at 12:26 PM
When attempting to submit form error message occurs that form has been disabled.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 03:07 PM
I wasn't able to find any problems with your form as i have tested it here:http://jotform.com/form/12501257350, so the problem was in your webpage where the form was embedded, if you could increase the inline frame height then that would show the entire form, and all would be clickable.
Please do let us know if the problem still persist. We will wait for your response.
- brx250Answered on October 01, 2011 at 12:33 AM
Hi Agata Pawlowski,
First of all, thank you for using JotForm.
You might have accidentally disabled your form while testing it. You can check that by:
1. Click "Preferences" under the "Setup & Embed" tab.
2. Under the "General Settings" tab, click "Status" field.
3. Make sure to select "Enabled".
However, I've tried replicating your issue on my end and everything seems to be fine. I would like to look into this further but in order for me to do so, I might need additional details regarding to it. If you could also provide some screenshots of the error you're seeing, that would be great.
We will be waiting for your reply.
Albert | JotForm Support