- AmerDamerAsked on December 13, 2014 at 12:26 AM
The widget seems to load and then this error shows up.
It's the "roommate request" field.
- valAnswered on December 13, 2014 at 10:54 AM
Upon checking your form and tried testing, I wasn't able to see any error on your form. If you can send us a screenshot that would be best to assist you.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 13, 2014 at 11:28 AM
I was able to replicate the error but just once while loading your form at its http://www.jotform.us/form/43348936453160 version but not at the http://form.jotform.us/form/43348936453160 one. So, the Field Multiplier widget is definitely already inserted but apparently it's loading intermittently. In an effort to resolve the issue I have cleared your form caches. Please let us know if the problem persists.
Thanks and our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- AmerDamerAnswered on December 13, 2014 at 11:32 AM
Thank you! I just went to the form and it seems to be working fine now. Much appreciation. How did you clear my form caches? Is that something I can do on my own?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 13, 2014 at 07:18 PM
Glad I was able to help you. Yes, there's a way to do this on your own. If you're logged in to your account, in the menu at the top of this page you'll see a button that looks like the top half of a torso. Click it and then click Account:
Then click Settings > Clear Cache:
Do inform us if you need further help with anything else.
- AmerDamerAnswered on December 13, 2014 at 07:42 PM
Great - thanks!