- TSWincAsked on September 30, 2011 at 01:34 PM
We received a completed form notification but it is not showing in Jotforms. Is there sometimes a delay?
- JotFormHelperAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 06:57 PM
Good Question But I Can't Answer This Now But A JotForm Support Member Will Help You Soon!
JotForm Will Help You Soon!
Thank You For Using JotForm
(Im just a forum helper!)
- mythryllAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 07:17 PM
It appears there's an issue being addressed right now regarding this. I've seen several threads with the same problem.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 01, 2011 at 12:36 AM
This issue appears to have been fixed, I made a test submission on one of your forms and it was automatically reflected in the Submissions section.
Please let us know if you are still experiencing this problem.
- sajegoAnswered on October 05, 2011 at 05:06 PM
Just experienced a ~35 minute delay in receiving an email. Dropbox updates are instant, but the emails are taking a long time to come through.
- fxrAnswered on October 05, 2011 at 08:30 PM
Delayed emails may also be caused by your email provider.
If at all possible, try and do some tests with a gmail account.
- uvisandalsAnswered on October 19, 2011 at 03:15 PM
Hi I am experiencing delay in having my JotForm database updated. I receive notifcation emails right away, but 20 minutes later and my database has not updated. Can you please provide an explaination and solution.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 19, 2011 at 06:03 PM
uvisandals: Please accept our apologies. There was a difference between the databases of secure.jotform.com and www.jotform.com sites. Now the databases have been synchronized, so the problem is fixed.
Thank you for using our services!